Free Link Popularity Checker
The Link Popularity Checker enables you to check your domain names for their link popularity in any search engine that you desire, among them AllTheWeb, AltaVista, Google, HotBot, Msn, Overture and Yahoo. In addition it also checks the Google PageRank for each domain name. The more link popularity a website has the better it would be ranked by search engines, you can also estimate the amount of visitors a website gets from its link popularity. For market research purposes you can also view the sites that may be referring traffic to you and find out what websites your competitors are linking too.
The link popularity checker is extremely feature rich in that it provides export functionalities (i.e. to CSV Excel format and to your email address), the ability to sort the results by any search engine or column, and the live display of the results as they are gathered from the sources. In addition, the link popularity checker features a simple, yet robust, administration panel where you can easily add new search engines, and modify and remove existing ones.
- Real-time gathering of data with instant display.
- Sort results by any search engine or column.
- Define the method to retrieve the result from each search engine individually, thus guaranteeing the most efficient and quickest medium to retrieve the results.
- Add new search engines within 5 minutes via the administration panel.
- Write your own php functions (i.e. API) for a search engine and implement it into the link popularity checker.
- Export the results to CSV Excel format.
- Have the results emailed to you.
- Completely CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) based. Change any colors and styles.
- 100% customizable templates. Edit them to fit your needs (i.e. place the boxes anywhere you'd like.)
- Automatic script installation via the installer.
- Store and retrieve the results to and from a database via XML-RPC, respectively.